Sisamscene

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little showing off...

I really stink at blogging. Just another thing for me to feel inadequate doing! Yet, I still make a feeble attempt.
Anyway, we got this really cool gift for Kylie for Christmas. It's like a fathead, but of herself!
It's 2'x3' and she loves it. Visit upstreamimages.com to get one of your own (thanks Mike)!
I don't tell her nearly enough, but Kylie is a pretty amazing kid. She is thoughtful and kind, and works so hard to achieve her goals. I feel so lucky to be her mom. (sappy but true).

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Nicole said...

Aw, that's awesome! I love that!

January 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Clarke and Kamie said...

I was shocked to see an update!:)
what a cutie you have!

January 31, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger tallgirl said...

great blog my friend!! I have to say I am pretty impressed!!!! great pictures!!!wendy

February 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Casual Businessman said...

Can I get the poster version for my kids' wall? It will go nicely right next to that picture of Troy and Gabriella!

February 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home